Why should I join ARChampions Monthly Giving Club?
- You provide ongoing support to help children and adults with developmental disabilities - helping all ages and all abilities every day
- You spread your donations out over the year, providing stable funding for year-round programs
- You know what you will give and when, which helps both you and ARC plan ahead with confidence
- Your gift is safe, automatic, and effective
- You are being environmentally friendly. You will receive fewer fundraising requests and a letter in January that details your giving history for tax records
- You will receive special recognition in ARC publications and on the website
How does monthly giving work?*
Choose one of the following methods:
- Authorize your bank or credit card to send your monthly tax-deductible gift to Greater Richmond ARC, 3600 Saunders Ave, Richmond, VA 23227
- Click DONATE (choose monthly as your donation frequency and choose your preferred day of the month for processing)
*$5 gift amount minimum, please
What if I want to change or cancel my monthly gift?
You are in complete control of your monthly gift. If you decide to cancel or change the amount, you can do so at any time. Simply call us at 804/358-1874 and let us know your wishes.
Contact Nita Starr at 804/358-1874, ext 251, or email@example.com