Ways You Can Help
Online – Click DONATE to make a secure one-time online gift to the Annual Fund - you can support individuals served in ARC's programs.
Monthly Donor -Become an ARChampion! Your monthly gift is both low-maintenance and high-impact. Click DONATE to make a secure on-line gift, choosing your monthly amount and clicking monthly as your donation frequency. Or you can set up payment through Bill Pay with your personal bank. Questions? Contact Nita.
Amazon Smile - AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support ARC every time you shop, at no cost to you. It is the same Amazon you already know. Same products, same prices, and same service. Visit Smile.Amazon.com to shop and give!
Stock Gifts -Click GIFT OF SECURITIES for brokerage instructions.
By Mail or Phone
Complete the DONOR FORM and mail to:
Greater Richmond ARC
3600 Saunders Ave
Richmond, VA 23227
United Way Workplace Campaigns
- United Way of Greater Richmond & Petersburg - #2780
- If you are an employee in the private sector you can support Greater Richmond ARC by designating us specifically on your United Way Pledge form. Greater Richmond ARC’s designation number is 2780
- Commonwealth of VA - #003442
- If you are an employee of the Commonwealth of VA you may designate your gift to Greater Richmond ARC using the designation #3442
- Local Government & Schools - #7343
- If you are an employee of a local government or school you may designate your gift to Greater Richmond ARC using the designation #7343
- Federal Employees - #36624
- If you are an employee of the Federal Government you may designate your gift to Greater Richmond ARC using the designation #36624
- Other Workplace Campaigns
- Check with your employer about designating gifts to Greater Richmond ARC
Matching Gifts – Many companies match your gifts in whole or in part. Contact your Human Resources department to find out how you can multiply your gift.
Honorary & Memorial Gifts - Honor friends, family, and loved ones by making a donation in their honor or memory. We will notify your designee promptly.
Planned Gifts – Consider a charitable gift in your estate planning, making a positive change while leaving a legacy that will benefit the people we serve well into the future. Email Kim or call 358-1874 ext. 223.
Special Events – The Greater Richmond ARC has several fundraising events throughout the year. The Ladybug Winetasting & Silent Auction is held in the spring, and the Round of Good Golf Tournament is in September. For more information, please email Cindy Stubbe or call 358-1874, ext 214.
For more information on how your gift can change lives, please email Nita or call 358-1874, ext 251.