Thank you for Camp Baker. My daughter, age 10, who has a diagnosis of Angelman Syndrome, is there now for the first time. What fun! I'm a single mom, and this is the first break I've had in more than 8 years. I didn't even understand how much I needed it. Thank you. It's brilliant. ~Janice, August 2014
You are a hero when you make a gift to ARC!
Your gift makes a difference in the lives of each person with a developmental disability served through ARC's programs – and provides support, education and relief for their families. You are building a brighter future for someone each time you give.
All donations, unless specified, will go into ARC’s Annual Fund, which provides funding for programs and services for all ages. The following amounts and how they could be used are for illustrative purposes only. Please indicate if you’d like your donation to go towards a specific area or program.
- $25 – Could provide a weekend of meals for someone enrolled in the Respite program.
- $50 – Could pay for a community outing for an adult in a Day Support small group.
- $150 - Could provide one hour of physical therapy for an infant or child.
- $250 – Could provide a job coach for an adult employed in the community for an entire month
- $500 – Could provide a week of After School Care for three middle or high school kids
- $1,000 - Could provide a week of Adult Day Support for three people
For more information on how your gift will impact a life for good, contact Nita or call 358-1874 ext. 251.