Top quality performance. On-time delivery
You will rarely meet a more dedicated workforce than those who have disabilities. Over half of our 400-plus employees have some type of disability, yet their “can-do” attitude is infectious and their work ethic is second to none. Our unique workforce brings unique experiences that foster teamwork and collaboration, while contributing to a culture of inclusion.
Top quality performance and on-time delivery for our many business customers are our primary goals. From small to large jobs, we scale our many business teams to meet our customers’ needs.
Our Employment Services Workforce
- Daily cleans over a million square feet of office and warehouse space and manages over 600 acres of landscaped grounds at facilities across Virginia
- Assembled, packed and shipped over 619,304 home alarm sensors for a leading northern Virginia home security system manufacturer in 2016
- Assembled, packed and shipped over 89,000 bundles of Plow & Hearth’s Fatwood, an all-natural fire starter, to Plow & Hearth customers nationwide
- Manages and runs an award-winning Welcome Center and a 24/7 emergency dispatch operation at one of the largest military bases in Virginia
- Annually scans and digitizes over one million documents and images for a variety of customers
Hiring one of ARC's Business Services units means you can focus on your business.
Not only does it save you time, effort, and resources, it also gives you an efficiency edge in today’s competitive landscape. In addition, your business helps contribute to our community.
The opportunity to work and be productive makes life truly fulfilling -- especially if you live with the challenges of a disability. ARC Business Services supports men and women with disabilities so they can:
- Learn the meaning, value and demands of work
- Transition into the general workforce
- Obtain and retain competitive employment
- Achieve their personal career goals
We are a proud partner of Source America, which has ranked us as a Tier II Facilities Management Provider.
Other certification partners include:
- AbilityOne (www.abilityone.com )
- Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity (SBSD) (link: www.sbsd.virginia.gov )
- SWaM (link: https://www.sbsd.virginia.gov/certification-division/swam/ )
- vaACCESS (Link: http://www.vaaccses.org/)
- CARF (link: http://www.carf.org/home/ )
Interested in learning how ARC's Business Services can improve your results? Click, email or call Adrienne Whitaker, Director of Business Development, 804/358-1874 X 1247or fill out the form below.
digital images converted