Who We Are
We are a small nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering individuals with mental disabilities to lead fulfilling lives located in Richmond, Virgina.
Our comprehensive support services, advocacy, and community engagement strive to create a society that values and includes people of all abilities.
Our mission is simply, but clear: Empower individuals with mental or physical disabilities to lead fulfilling lives through comprehensive support services, advocacy, and community engagement.
- Inclusivity: We believe in a society that values and includes people of all abilities.
- Empowerment: We empower individuals to reach their full potential and lead fulfilling lives.
- Compassion: We approach our work with empathy and understanding, always putting the needs of clients first.
- Innovation: We continuously strive to improve and adapt our services to meet the evolving needs of our clients.
- Collaboration: We believe in the power of partnership and work closely with clients, community organizations, and other stakeholders to achieve our mission.
We can't work without our many volunteers. They are the essential part to our daily life. If you want to get involved visit the page below.